Forums » Canal Boat Forum

Join in with our lively forums and swap information and news with fellow canal boat enthusiasts.

AuthorMessage
S.Bishop
S.Bishop

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29am

Post Subject: Author would like to introduce himself.

Hi to all readers. My name is Steve, I have just joined the forum and look forward to some lively discussion about canals and waterways. I feel it is appropriate to declare my interest, primarily I had to leave the canal after my 5 year residence, and miss the tranquilly my other half has a spinal condition that makes water travel difficult and want to enjoy canal life even if it is only via the keyboard. Secondly having just published my first book, a canal based murder /retribution adventure using the canals and rivers of London as the backdrop. Some of the many personalties and characters I encountered while living on my own narrow boat near Uxbridge on the Grand Union are also included (however it is a work of fiction) so any similarity in part or whole may be entirely by coincidence. My next work is well underway and set in the Paddington basin area and will be seeking local knowledge of the area between the Basin and Camden lock, so any one in that area that wants to have a chat please let me know. My first book âEight Days Laterâ can be found on amazon. I look forward to hearing from you. Steve

Author would like to introduce himself.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 38.  Total Objects: 157.  Total Unserialized: 2. Total Runtime: 0.48 seconds.