Forums » Canal Boat Forum

Join in with our lively forums and swap information and news with fellow canal boat enthusiasts.

AuthorMessage
toomuch
toomuch

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18am

Post Subject: Heart Interface Inverter/charger

Hi Does anyone still use or have knowledge of Heart Interface Inverter/chargers? My remote readout/control panel 'Link 2000' has all the LEDs showing, no information in the manual other than, the 'Link 2000 may lock out' then it gives a description of the procedure of order for connecting batteries,panel etc. I did disconnect the batteries while installing a solar MPPT controller (panels not yet installed) but I have disconnected/reconnected the batteries many times for one reason or another (had the boat for over 13 years) and never had this problem before. The panel still seems to function but with all the LEDs showing you can't tell what has been selected! Immediate reaction was thinking something to do with the MPPT, so disconnected that, that made no difference so went through disconnections and re-connection of batteries and Link 2000 which made no difference then decided to call it a day. Will be going back to the boat now to have another investigation (this happened late last night) but thought I would try asking the knowledge out there on this forum in the meantime. Thanks Peter C.

toomuch
toomuch

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:19pm

Post Subject: Heart Interface Inverter/charger

Problem solved. Inverter/charger disconnected, from AC and battery, signal connection between Link 2000 and inverter/charger removed, fuse for DC supply to Link 2000 removed. Then all reinstalled as per procedure in manual, all OK. Thanks to anyone who may have been considering responding.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 38.  Total Objects: 157.  Total Unserialized: 2. Total Runtime: 0.47 seconds.