Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
gillro
gillro

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:15am

Post Subject: Locating builder of my narrowboat

Hi I'm trying to locate/contact Jondeblin Marine, who built my boat in 1987. Any thoughts as to how I can find them? I've searched on the web and called various boat yards, but no one seems to have heard of them. Thanks in advance Gill

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:59pm

Post Subject: Locating builder of my narrowboat

I regret this is a lost cause. I doubt they built the hull, they are more likely to have been boat-fitters who simply fitted the hull out. So many of this type of company go out of business every year. If you join the Canal World Forum (Google for it) you may find someone who knows about about them. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.30 seconds.