Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
bluegreen
bluegreen

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39pm

Post Subject: Mastervolt 12v/2000 Inverter

I have an inverter as above, and think there may be a fault with it or related wiring although it is very hard to trace. Is there a directory where I can find a very very good expert to help with this, and what hourly rate would I expect to pay? if you have any advice, I would really value any helpful input. Thank you!

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06pm

Post Subject: Mastervolt 12v/2000 Inverter

AS you have given me no symptoms or explained what makes you think there is a fault I can not offer any advice. The price will depend upon where you are in the country with it being cheaper in the north and more expensive in London. The back pages of the magazine has adverts for some marine electricians but my advice would be to use the dealer locater on http://www.mastervolt.co.uk/dealer-locator/ and give the nearest one a ring. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.29 seconds.