Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
minnowboy
minnowboy

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47pm

Post Subject: Wood floor water stain

Following a leak our wood flooring has some water stains.Is the only way to remove them by sanding or are there chemicals one can use.This is 'proper' wood floor not cheapo slot together stuff. Many Thanks Richard

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:28pm

Post Subject: Wood floor water stain

I hope some readers can answer this one because it's outside my experience - I know how to get rid of black water marks from wood but I don't think that is what you are talking about. It may just be discolouration of the finish. I think I would be more inclined to use a scraper because I think you would get better control over how much actual wood you removed. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.32 seconds.