Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
decisions...
decisions...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53am

Post Subject: irritating noise

Tony I contacted you sometime ago regarding the above, you suggested one way to stop the singing prop problem was to grind down the back edge of the prop. Can you advise me by how much? I understand that this is not a guarantee that it will solve the problem. Thank you!

Tony-B...
Tony-B...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42am

I wish you had added this to the original question and answer because I have not been able to find the original so I do not know what I told you. I suspect I advised that you consulted a boatyard experienced in these things because one DIY slipup and you could be getting the boat out again - and again - and again. That is costly. Have a look at this website (http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=QrLNCxzynU4C &pg=PA434&lpg=PA434&dq=singing+prope llor+%2Bcure&source=bl&ots=FkYUDu5146&am p;sig=1VLdsZG0r4gTe8ns-cHs338qN88&hl=en& ei=3CitTrD5DYqh8QOI_9WxCw&sa=X&oi=book_r esult&ct=result&resnum=6&sqi=2&v ed=0CF0Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q&f=false) All on one line. Tony Brooks

decisions...
decisions...

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:14pm

Tony Thank you!

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.27 seconds.