Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
MikeJ53
MikeJ53

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30pm

Post Subject: Internal Door Linings

I am replacing the Oak veneered plywood linings to my galley doors and rear hatch. I am having great difficulty sourcing a suitable Oak faced Marine or WBP Ply as the linings will be open to the elements when the doors are opened.I even contacted a boat builder who advised me to fit internal ply and Varnish it to death. Surely this is not the industy norm. It would be useful to know of any suppliers of veneered Marine or WBP ply Your advice on this would be very much appreciated. Kind Regards Mike Jordan

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19pm

Post Subject: Internal Door Linings

The company you want is http://www.robbins.co.uk/index.asp I just hope you have an understanding bank manager because I fear this may turn out to be a "whole sheet" special. Anyway, give them a ring. I believe there may be another company up north but I have no information on them. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.30 seconds.