Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Mach1
Mach1

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:32pm

Post Subject: Extended hire narrowboats

Are there any companies hireing narrowboats that are more suited to a longer hire period than 7-14 days to enable leisurely cruising of some of the inland 'rings'?

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:35pm

Post Subject: Extended hire narrowboats

I am fairly sure nearly any hire fleet will consider such a hire. My advice would be to contact the fleet direct rather that trying to go through middlemen like Hoseasons or Blakes. You may even find a discount on the weekly rate may be offered as long as you are out of the main season. I also suspect the smaller owner operated fleets may be more amenable than large national ones, but check them all. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat regular newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.54 seconds.