Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
NicPayne
NicPayne

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:14pm

Post Subject: Desperately seeking Butler1 aka Andy Fisher

Hi, a real long shot, but desperately trying to find an old friend....think it's him who has posted on here - username Butler1, real name Andy Fisher. Does anyone here know him or know how to contact him? He lives on a barge called the Lillian Rose. Carl & Nicci want to make contact with him.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:08am

Post Subject: Desperately seeking Butler1 aka Andy Fisher

I am sorry if this appears unhelpful but even if I knew him I would not put his contact details on a public forum. There are four inland boats regisstered with that name and none of them are barges. One is a broom broads cruiser, one a Normal GRP narrow beam, one a 31ft steel narrowboat and another a 38ft steel narrowboat. One has not been noted in the records since 2012. The list gives no owner names so there is no way of knowing which of the two is the oen you wish to contact. All I can suggest is that you write two letters in stamped envelopes with Andy's and the boat name on them ans send them and a covering letter to CaRT Customer services with a request that they forward one to the correct boat. However it is possible the boat may be on another authorities eaters.

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.30 seconds.