Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Bantyman68
Bantyman68

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:35pm

Post Subject: Boating B&B

I would like to experience the canals for a couple of day..but dont want to hire and then have to spend my time operating the boat..do anyone take on board fare paying guest for a couple of days..and if so how would I get in touch..regards

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:20pm

Post Subject: Boating B&B

Any private narrowboater who takes any form of payment from guests puts themselves into a very difficult position, especially if anything goes wrong. To do so would almost certainly invalidate their insurance and that in turn invalidates their license. I suggest that you Google "Hotel Boats" and contact some.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.29 seconds.