Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
dacaBR
dacaBR

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:18am

Post Subject: Prescriptions

Having searched for 'presriptions' 'scripts' I have been able to find nothing. How do you get your repeat prescriptions. Just joined this group, will be on the cut soon.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:49pm

Post Subject: Prescriptions

To be honest I do not know because the prescription my doctor gave me for my long term medication was "go and buy your own paracetamol" but I understand from elsewhere that it is now possible for your doctor to electronically send repeat prescriptions to a chemist that is local to you at any time. However it also said you can have difficulty getting past the receptionists. maybe you should contact the NHS to ask so you can show the receptionists their replay. It would mean locating the chemist and probably obtaining some kind of ID number a few days before you need it so there is time for it to be sent.

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.35 seconds.