Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
patience
patience

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:13pm

Post Subject: webasco heating

Is it possible to fit a regular on/off time clock to my webssco heating system? My standard controller allows up to 3 "on" times to be set but the system has to be switched off manually.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56pm

Webasto in common with all such heaters hate running at reduced power AND I am sure they need to run through a specific start up and shut down sequence so I very much doubt a simple on-off time switch would be appropriate. I think you should contact a Webasto MARINE agent like King Lock Chandlery and discuss it with them so you get the best and most up to date advice.

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:57pm

Thank you.

Gordon
Gordon

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21pm

Yes, I have a Webasto Thermo top C unit and the engineer supplied a Heatmiser controller. About £100. Works very well.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 44.  Total Objects: 164.  Total Unserialized: 4. Total Runtime: 0.67 seconds.