Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Karlom...
Karlom...

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:46pm

Post Subject: Renting out my houseboat in France

Hi Does anyone have any experience of renting out their boat in France. I have a houseboat in Burgundy and I would like to rent it out a few times in the high season.... not a big commercial venture, just to cover mooring costs Any words of wisdom would be most welcome Thanks Karl

Tony-B...
Tony-B...

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:10pm

Post Subject: Renting out my houseboat in France

I very much doubt that you will get much useful information here because we are a UK based site so have little experience of French regulations and laws. I do know that if you want to do this legally in the UK there are a raft of enhanced regulations and requirements that usually makes such venture uneconomic. You may get more response for the Barge Association and also ask on the Canal Worlds Forum. If any other readers can help please chip in. Be aware that any replies you get may relate to cruising boats rather than houseboats.

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.54 seconds.