Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
kalidor...
kalidor...

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01pm

Post Subject: Victron Combi

I have Aprils Canal Boat magazine and I am trying to follow a web address advised by Tony in Back Cabin and I get OOPs not known.https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/docum ents/5-phoenix-multi-compact.pdf am I doing something wrong?

Tony-B...
Tony-B...

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:29am

You were doing nothing wrong apart from somewhere down the line a space appeared in the "docum ents" part of the web address. It seems that Victron have made their web address case sensitive. If you use "https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/docum ents/5-PHOENIX-MULTI-COMPACT.pdf" it should work. I can't find a piece in the April 2017 issue that gives a web address but I do remember finding and studying the diagram. I have had a look at my submissions from around tat time and also some actual magazines but to no avail. so I can't tell where the change of case occurred. As I normal copy and past the web address I suspect it was during the editing or setting of the magazine but can not be sure. Sorry.

Tony-B...
Tony-B...

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42am

That was a bit quick. I found it and I have not got my copy of the magazine yet. The text I sent to the magazine had the web address correctly written so whatever happened was after I sent it. Once again all I can do is apologise.

Tony-B...
Tony-B...

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:47am

My copy of the April issue has just turned up and I am happy to say the web address is correct in the magazine so where the extra space came from and how upper case turned to lower case letters I have no idea.

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.24 seconds.