Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Holley78
Holley78

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:18am

Post Subject: Purchase survey

Hi all I’m new to the forum and world of narrowboating I’ve just provisionally bought my first narrowboat and am now trying to find a surveyor In the London area I know there’s lots listed but would also like to ask if there’s any fellow boaters would recommend as this is quite a daunting experience that I’d rather not go into blind. Thanks in advance Paul

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23am

Post Subject: Purchase survey

I have no knowledge of specifically London surveyors so can not help. I hope other readers will chip in but they rarerly do so i suggest you ask thisn in Canalworld.net and The London Boaters Facebook page. you are far more likely to get a quick reply from either place.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.56 seconds.