Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:53am

Post Subject: Bad error in the Jan issue

Abject apologies to the readers for the very bad error I made in the January issue of the magazine. I have no idea how, despite multiple re-reads it slipped through. In answer to a question about accumulator pressure I gave an answer that was totally back to front. The answer should read " with the pump off and a tap open set the accumulator to the pump CUT IN pressure or about half the cut out pressure. An expansion vessel is pressurised to about the pump CUT OUT pressure". I have emailed the editor in the hope that I can get a correction in the February issue. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 42.  Total Objects: 161.  Total Unserialized: 2. Total Runtime: 0.64 seconds.