Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
blavster
blavster

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:55pm

Post Subject: Bench seat dimensions

Hello, I'm looking to build some fitted bench type seats in my narrowboat and was wondering if anyone could help me out with dimensions and angles? I've been told there's a specific knee to floor, knee to back and angle of back that's normally used? Is true, or is it down to personal taste? Cheers.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:22pm

Post Subject: Bench seat dimensions

Sorry, I am sure there are (until manufacturers start shaving costs) but as an over six footer with long legs I would have thought you would build to suit yourself. Otherwise measure a few seats in a garden centre or similar. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.65 seconds.