Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Sparks
Sparks

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:30pm

Post Subject: Amsterdam Boat Show 2009

can anyone tell me tne dates and location for the Amsterdam Boat Show 2009 and is there any relevant website connected with this Boat Show?

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:01pm

Sorry, but this rather annoys me. I doubt there will be many narrow boats there so a forum like YBW might get you a quicker answer. Google is your friend. Try: www.hiswa.nl/English or www.biztradeshows.com/trade-events/hiswa-amsterd am-boat.html Tony Brooks

Sparks
Sparks

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:16pm

Tony, Thanks for the immediate reply to my query,which was put to me by a fellow boater who has no access to the internet.As a Waterways Ireland Lockkeeper,I endeavour to keep our customers informed to the best of my ability.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:37pm

Thanks for the explanation Alan, I can now see why you asked us. To be honest there was so little explanation about why you needed the info it looked very much like the start of a viral advertising campaign for the event. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.30 seconds.