Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
gcoutts
gcoutts

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:15pm

Post Subject: Morso Squirrel Back boiler

How do you set up central heating ???????????????????????????????????

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:58am

Post Subject: Morso Squirrel Back boiler

Dear Garry, Thank you for your question, I will answer in a similar vein - as per the instructions in the book! I am sorry, but how can I know what you are asking. To an engineer the term "set up" is more akin to commissioning and balancing a central heating system rather than installing it and I suspect you are talking about installing it. Whichever you mean I need to know is this to be a gravity circulated system or a pumped one, I also need to know what type of boat you have and a rough idea of layout and what you want of the system e.g. radiators or radiators + towel rail in the bathroom. In may boat layouts that will dictate what system you use. Where abouts are you putting the stove relative to the radiators? Do you want the system to also heat hot water? The forum is not the place to try to answer this type of question so if you want to think about what I have said and email me directly (address in my profile) I will be happy to send you a copy of a question we published some years ago on the same topic. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.30 seconds.