Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
chrisnew1
chrisnew1

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:13am

Post Subject: OIle Filters

I am trying to source a Fram/Crosslands oil filter for my Beta 43hp Greenline engine without much success.I have been given two references by Beta. Beta reference: 211-70510/02 and an equivalent Fram reference PH3584. Unfortunately no one seems to recognise the Fram reference or be able to cross reference the Beta one. Can anyone throw any light on this query and advise as to an equivalent Fram or Crosslands filter reference please.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:42am

Post Subject: OIle Filters

Dear Chris, You have two ways forward if no Beta owners post an answer. One is to remove clean the existing filter really well and the take it to some Motor Factors until you find one who will use their reference tables to match it. Otherwise search around the engine for a Kubota engine number, then go to a Kubota plant/agricultural agent for a spare. They may well know the Fram number. If you can find the Kubota model number then this site will give you the oil filter. http://www.filtrauto.com/site/FO/scripts/myFO_ac cueil.php?lang=en (all on one line) click any of the filter makes at the top of the screen and then the union flag symbol. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.31 seconds.