Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
vickyn
vickyn

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:00pm

Post Subject: Hiring a skipper

Hi Do you know of a reliable, not too expensive skipper that I can hire to take my narrowboat from Poplar to Brentford along the Thames? Please help - I need to go next week and am really struggling to find someone - I have not got a radio license so cant take it myself.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30am

Post Subject: Hiring a skipper

Dear Vicky, I am only replying so you know you have not been ignored. Unfortunately I have no idea apart from checking the adds in the back of the magazines under Boat Deliveries or Moving Boats. It might be worth contacting the Cruising Association. Perhaps the best way to find an volunteer is to post ask on the Canalworld forum, but that will involve risks related to your safety. Sorry Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.26 seconds.