Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
hoops100
hoops100

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:22pm

Post Subject: gangplank

anyone know of a supplier of light weight boarding/gang planks?

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:29pm

Dear John, If you mean the planks that are built on one side of a short alloy ladder then I would expect a fair number of chandlers would stock them. I know Miracle Leisure Products (http://www.miracleleisureproducts.co.uk) sell them mail order and I have seen them at Whilton Chandlery (www.canalshoponline.co.uk). I have also seen lengths of Hexagrip board fixed to a pair of aluminium U sections, but I think these are probably DIY jobs. Tony Brooks

Mr.Punch
Mr.Punch

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:32pm

Have a look at www.miracleleisureproducts.co.uk for a dual purpose gang plank and ladder (just in case you have a "man Overboard")

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 44.  Total Objects: 163.  Total Unserialized: 4. Total Runtime: 0.30 seconds.