Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
joshuajame
joshuajame

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:26am

Post Subject: water tank lining

have just purchased a7 year old semi trad. The water tank needs a good clean as when filling it stirs up loads of brown sediment. i am considering having a liner fitted. I shtis practical. the tank is in the bow under the front deck and does have an access hatch. I can't see that cleaning and repainting is going to be easy!!!

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:25pm

Post Subject: water tank lining

Dear Peter, it is perfectly possible and many people have done it, unfortunately I have not so I think you need to talk to your chosen supplier for detailed instructions. Be sure to check on how you clean/sterilise it and what sterilising agent it is safe to us eon the material. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.29 seconds.