Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
dilligaf
dilligaf

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:53pm

Post Subject: Satellite signal sundial

Do I remember correctly that in a recent issue there was advice on how to find a satellite signal, using a printable 'sundial' for the appropriate month? If I'm right, where can I get the information from and where are the sundials located so I can print them off?

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:59pm

This was in a readers letter I think. I also think the chap who wrote it inhabits the Canal World internet forum so you could try asking there. Tony Brooks

johnjo
johnjo

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:33pm

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php J oin the above [free] ask your question there, and if I spot it I'll send you all of them, if I don't I'm sure someone else will. John

johnjo
johnjo

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:37pm

PS. Don't be tempted to put your email address on here or canal world, you'll get thousands of spam emails if you do. Canal World has a PM [Private Mail] facility.

dilligaf
dilligaf

Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:29pm

Thanks Tony and John - I've found them on www.keeping-up.co.uk/sundial via your links. Much appreciated

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 44.  Total Objects: 163.  Total Unserialized: 4. Total Runtime: 0.29 seconds.