Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Whis_tan09
Whis_tan09

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:52pm

Post Subject: Canal boat seating...

I wonder if anyone can tell me where is the best place to sell canal boat furniture. We have two leather chairs in fantastic condition, which need a new home. Are there any sites anyone can recommend? Many thanks

808lane
808lane

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:20pm

Try eBay - I bought a new toilet and also other boat items - very successful. David

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01pm

If you do not want to risk being ripped off (says he who has been there) the Boats & Outboards do linage adds as do Towpath Telegraph. You could also try the For Sale section on the Canal World Forum. http://www.canalworld.net/forums Tony Brooks

Whis_tan09
Whis_tan09

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:08pm

Tony, David, Thank you so much for your help Best wishes, Tania

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 44.  Total Objects: 163.  Total Unserialized: 4. Total Runtime: 0.32 seconds.