Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
aaron9587
aaron9587

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:28pm

Post Subject: Mastervolt heart interface freedom 25

Hi, I have got a Mastervolt freedom 25 inverter/charger but no wiring diagram for it, its got mains input and 'transfer' wires and dont know what to do with them. Its not new and i have tested the inverter side (12v to 230v ac) and it works fine, just not sure about the input wiring. Also, can this be used to split charge both battery banks and will this affect its use as an inverter? Thanks for any help,,,Tony.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53am

Post Subject: Mastervolt heart interface freedom 25

Dear Tony, as this is a mains device I must advise that you consult a properly qualified marine electrician with experience of such things or go back to your supplier. It seems that Mastervolt have disappeared but I think I have traced the current brand owners to Xantrex Technology and although they do not now mention a 230 volt unit with 25 in the designation I suspect you will find what you need on this site: http://www.xantrex.com/support/web/id/996/suppor t1.asp (all on one line). Remember the size of any 12 volt cable is exceptionally important, too big - no problem. Too small - lots of problems so look at all the technical and installation files on the above site. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.25 seconds.