Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Nicholas Carr
Nicholas Carr

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:51pm

Post Subject: suitable webasto digital lcd timer

hello,and may i wish you all a happy christmas&new year.I have purchased a narrowboat with a thermo top c webasto,but the timer is not webasto make,i can get picture of it on the web and only that,no make or manufacture name.come up under suitable webasto digitaltimer.Can you help please.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:52pm

Dear Nicholas, I am not at all clear about what you are asking. If you found this picture on a Wabasto or one of their importers/agents' websites then contact your local Webasto agent (the magazine carries adverts for one or more). If you just found a picture that looked similar then it could be almost anything so I can not help. You do not even seem to have told me what you want to know. Tony Brooks

Nicholas Carr
Nicholas Carr

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:52pm

hi Tony,I have found details of the timer on Kingslock chandlery web site,but they do not give details of the name or who make the timer,only the purchase price.It is definatley not a webasto part,just thought you may know who does manufacture his timer.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09am

It is impossible to keep up with every accessory and "add on" supplied for marine equipment, especially when you consider most will be "bought in" by either the main equipment maker or the seller. I think Kings Lock are Wabasto agents so if the maker is so important to you then as you know a supplier your next step should be obvious. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.28 seconds.