Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
kajols46
kajols46

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:14am

Post Subject: Boatin in Ireland

I read the article aboat the Restored Royal Canal and now my wife and me are planning a cruise on The Royal Canal â River Shannon â and The Grand Canal in June 2011. Is it possible to do this with a hireboat? How long time should it take? What will the price be? If you canât help us, do you have any other suggestions to make?

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51pm

Post Subject: Boatin in Ireland

The only suggestions I can make are to contact Waterways Ireland (www.waterwaysireland.org) and the IWAI (www.iwai.ie) and ask them. As UK magazine we probably have a few readers who know a fair bit about the Irish waterways so I hope one of them will come to your aid. Also Google for and contact some of the Shannon hire companies to discuss it with them. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.30 seconds.