Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
primostar
primostar

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:29pm

Post Subject: help, looking for information & help

hello i and a friend have just purchased an old boat that we are looking to restore. if anyone could help with the any information about this boat please email me (montego5769@aol.com) would likre to know the make if possible and rough year of make and any other information that anyone may know regarding this boat as we have purchased the boat and it has been standing for many years in a field open to all weathers but hopefully lots of hard work she may see the water again. any information would be appreciated how small as there is no name on her at all and no information pictures are added please help could any replies please email (montego5769@aol.com) thank you

help, looking for information & help
Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:00pm

The pictures on this forum are very small so it is very hard to see and distinguishing features. It may help narrow the choices if you give us the beam (width) and the length. Tony Brooks

primostar
primostar

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53pm

hi tony i tried to upload 3 pictures but only one loaded, i have had a reply saying it could be a nauticus 22, boat is 22ft by 6,7 ft approx.

primostar
primostar

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:54pm

primostar
primostar

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55pm

hi tony any info would be appreciated kind regards steve

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:32am

I think you may well be correct because of that triangular front side window. Unfortunately there seems to have been a number of variations in the top moulding over the years so its hard to be 100% sure but have a look at the second picture down on here. http://www.horning.org.uk/stylegallery.php?page= nauticus Google throws up a lot of sites that might have more photos plus an owners club who are normally invaluable for information & help. Tony Brooks

primostar
primostar

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:17pm

hi tony thank you for your help kindest regards steve

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.24 seconds.