Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
Tom
Tom

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:43pm

Post Subject: GPS receiver

Hi.I have a Globalsat ND100 GPS receiver which my wife bought as a gift. It is intended for use whilst cruising the canal system but I understand that I also need some mapping software. Can anyone please advise where I could obtain suitable software. Thank you. Tom.

Tony-B
Tony-B

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48pm

Post Subject: GPS receiver

If it will interface to a PC then www.eureauweb.com sell a program that may do it and I see Garmin seem to have introduced a trial canal system a year ago. From what I can see the ND100 seems to be a PC dongle so the Eureauweb product will probably be the one. I think it covers Ireland and European versions may be available. There may be others so over to our readers. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Canal Boat monthly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.51 seconds.