Forums » Canal Boat Forum

Join in with our lively forums and swap information and news with fellow canal boat enthusiasts.

AuthorMessage
Tegan
Tegan

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:35pm

Post Subject: Wide beam canal boat for sale

Me and my dad have been living on this canal boat for a while but now have no choice but to sell it due to my dads circumstances :(. It's a beautiful wide beam canal boat with the name NOMAD (which means traveler) :). The boat is currently moored at broxbourne boat club near the leisure center and a visit to go see it and look around inside the boat can be organised, To view pictures of the interior, exterior and when she was made, also some pictures of the trip down to London you can go on my facebook page, this link should work http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1193471 27993.123375.643367993&type=1. To find out more details about the boat you can call Mr Stephen Cutts on 07789547323. If you have any questions or any interest in the sale please feel free to call him as we are desperately trying to sell her. Thank you, Tegan. x

Wide beam canal boat for sale

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 38.  Total Objects: 157.  Total Unserialized: 2. Total Runtime: 0.25 seconds.