Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
graham65...
graham65...

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:43am

Post Subject: isuzu 35

Am I being thick! I cannot locate the AIR filter on my Isuzu 35 engine. The manual supplied mentions the filter, but does not show its location. The obvious suacepan looking version does not appear on this engine.

Tony-B...
Tony-B...

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31am

Post Subject: isuzu 35

I think that if you look on the left hand side of the upper portion of the cylinder head/rocker cover, within a inch or so of the front of the engine you will see a small plate with holes in it. This is the air intake. No air cleaner is fitted. When the engine is working hard you could probably locate this by the noise it makes. Do not worry about the lack of an air cleaner. many engines from a famous sea boat mariniser do not fit them and unless the boat will do thousands of hours a year it is doubtful that an owner will notice the slight reduction in life. Tony Brooks

Most Read

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.25 seconds.