Forums » Ask a Question

Use this forum to post your questions to our experts – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the blue Post Thread words

If you can help answer the question, feel free to post a reply – you need to be logged on to do it (you can register here ), then hit the reply button on the thread.

To go back to the experts page click here>>

AuthorMessage
sue&martin...
sue&martin...

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:09pm

Post Subject: Mooring rings

I am trying to buy mooring rings and/or bollards suitable for incorporating into new canalside brickwork. Either recycled or new. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might find a supplier? Thanks

Tony-B...
Tony-B...

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:33pm

Post Subject: Mooring rings

The ones I have seen being fitted look as if they were locally fabricated. Typically a ring and a "staple" to embed in concrete. If this is to go between bricks, especially in a wall, rather than into a hole in the brickwork that is filled with concrete I would think a bit about the forces they will have to resist. Do you have a local blacksmith, That is where I would go.

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cache: Disabled for this object  Total Queries: 43.  Total Objects: 162.  Total Unserialized: 3. Total Runtime: 0.24 seconds.